Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Come Join me on my show From The Heart & Soul http://ping.fm/kR2lK this Friday at 7pm EST or call 347-838-9657 and help me celebrate the release of my first Young Adult novella 'A SLIP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION' on sale OCTOBER 1st at Amazon.com & BarnesandNoble.com. I've written this book especially for young men 12-16 years old. It's a must read for tween & teens!!! I'll be reading excerpts from my book, giving away 2 free copies, telling you about the poetic portrait that is an accessory to the book, how to get it, and playing some old school music. Please grab yourself at least one copy, call in with your comments about your coming-of-age experiences and tell your friends to do the same. Best-selling author and comedienne Pat G'Orge Walker and CEO of Gumbo For The Soul Beverly Black Johnson will be co-hosting the celebration. It's gonna be a blast. Hope to hear you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment